Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lost Without Being Lost



When it comes to an area, I have a very good memory and it doesn't take me long to know the area. I've now lived in Lehi for 3 months and though I don't go to many things, I know where the schools and stores are. Today I had an appt to have the tires rotated on the car (about time too). I look at the map and know where I need to go. So I leave and get completely lost without being actually lost. I knew where I was, but I had no clue where to go. I even called Harrison and he told me where it was. Which is right where I thought it was. Being the wonderful husband that he is, he texted the phone number to me so I was able to call them and get instructions. I was on the right road, but I had passed it by a couple miles!! It was not where I thought it was. I had an appt and even though I left with plenty of time, I arrived about 15 mins late. Guess I don't know the area as I thought I did.

No comments: